.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Convert Word To PDF

I was just having trouble with my girlfriend task, she must collect her job tomorrow and had to change her job from word to pdf, this might be an easy thing for someone who knows the way but not for those who do not understand. Initially I tried looking for software to convert word to pdf, which I found was a lot of trial versions only, then I get a non-trial version, but after I tried a lot of arrangement that the missing document. then I'm no longer looking for the software but to find a way to turn it on google, after I read an article from a blog, I was given a link to download the software and the blog was also a way to change a word file to pdf, it turns out that's a very easy . is different from the application, this method such as printing word into the paper, the difference using this software to print a word into pdf, the way similar to print word into the paper. and this is a way to change this: 

- Download the software here or visit
http://www.dopdf.com
- Installed software  
- Open the word document 
- Print
- Choose Printer (Choose doPdf v7)
- Click Ok


Completed, the documents you've turned into a pdf.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment