.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

My Notes

This just a personal note I want to share to everyone who wants to read it, especially bloggers.Here I am just a beginner blogger who just started making a simple blog and dream of one day will bring many visitors. I want to tell my experience these days is a little different with a few weeks ago when I was not interested in becoming a blogger.

At first I just saw someone who daily sit at the computer and move the mouse and typing, then I asked him what you did to endure for long time in front of the computer and does not work, even though he was married and had a baby, then he said he was working on his blog. I heard the word blog a little interested to see what he does, he makes a few articles and posting on his blog, he also conducts foreign activity for me, because I myself have never done. I say to him "I want to also learn to blog, would you teach me?", He said "of course, let me teach you, pay attention and remember what I teach." Then I watched until a long time.
One day I want to try to practice what he taught me a blogger earlier. I started trying to create a blog and a lot of set looks with hope many people will like my blog design. then I
started to make articles look at the articles from blogs that I find on google search engine., I read many articles with the same title and then write back with my own language, and I posted in my blog.


After several tries as it occurred to me that if I can make money from blogs, it would be fun for me, I immediately asked a blogger who ever taught me about blogs, he says if you want to create a blog menghasilakn money like you need to register in google adsense, and it take a long time, I was a little disappointed to hear that, he also taught me how to buy a domain which already has a ranking in google and already indexed by google, but I still do not understand and are afraid to spend money to buy a blog, I'm afraid my efforts failed, not only I do not get the money that I could even lose money.
Then I look for other ways to earn money from blogs, to accelerate the process of getting my blog from google ranking so that my blog is visited by many people, who then took me into a forum that talks about blogs, bloggers, and many ways to make money on the internet. There I do not understand the view that many of the terms used by professional bloggers, and all that I ask the bloggers were always in charge with the words "just browse this forum, much knowledge would you can be here" but I did not find what I'm looking for here, the basics of making a good blog. I then came to the bookstore and look for a book about blogs, I read a little of the content in every book about blogs, then I choose 2 books that I think I do understand and also easy i do understand and also complete contents.
With the rest of my money, I bought it and I read in my room. and I began to practice advertisements on my blog, I was glad to get ads and put it on my blog. I waited and occasionally I see my account on the advertising services which I join, I see what there is clicking ads in my blog, it turns out none, 1 day I wait again and I see again, but still not there, I started to feel disappointed, why my efforts did not succeed. I went back looking for articles about blogs, till I get articles for beginner blogger, I read there that all existing processes and stages that will I go through, and do not have targets that are too high for the short term because it would only make me frustrated, in in the article there are 9 first stage must I achieve in the near future, and should I do to continue until a few months until I'm ready to get money from the blog, I will begin to brake my ambition, and try to do it with a relaxed and slow. when i read the book I have ever bought, I started reading it from the opening section in the book, It is something I did not do when I read it first.
Found in the book also gives the same direction with a professional blogger article about the "blogger beginner", the blog is like a horse, we must take care to continue until the horse is mature, and until the horse can carry the wagon. become adult means having high traffic blog and get a rank from search engines, and the wagon means is ready to earn money blog (make money for you) just like a horse that you can take care can carry the wagon and take you to places you go.

And now I'm trying to treat my horse with a good and relaxed, so do not make me too eager to impose my little horse carrying wagons.
It is a story about the initial journey was I passed now, I'm sorry if this article so screwed up, I wrote it on google translator because I do not speak English very well. thank you if you have taken the time to read article a this  novice blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment